24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Fear When Pulled Teeth

To contact us Click HERE


Fear When Pulled Teeth


ASK:

Doc, how so I do not feel afraid to pull my tooth? Because, there are holes in my teeth and not be patched. But I was afraid every time I intend to the dentist to pull it out. What's the solution so that when lifted I felt no pain, because my teeth are still too strong to be removed (just shake a little)? Please answer. Thank you.

(Merni, 26 Bekasi)

ANSWER:

Merni good Ma'am, you do not have to feel afraid to go to the dentist. Now that a lot of available dental clinics with the concept of a very comfortable room, for example, the concept of living room. Once you enter the clinic, you are greeted by friendly and will feel right at home.

One important thing, Assure yourself, that comes to the dentist is for the benefit of your own health. For problems like cavities are removed, may be first examined by a dentist. If it turns out to be revoked, you should not feel worried.

Dentists understand well how the proper tooth extraction procedure. You will be given a local anesthetic, to relieve your pain during the extraction. Recently introduced technique also hypnodontia. This technique uses the method of hypnosis to get rid of the fear and pain in dentistry.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder