21 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Do babies need perfumes like Mustela Musti Eau de Soin Spray?

To contact us Click HERE

I remember when my son was an infant, I was constantly smelling him. He smelled so good. There's something special about a new baby's scent. To be honest I still sniff him but that new baby scent is long gone. No more clean innocent baby smell for him. In a way I wish I could have bottled that scent to save. But I think some things just can't be bottled. Or can they?

I recently received a pitch about "a widespread trend we’ve been seeing recently – perfume for baby". Now my first reaction was, I can't see spraying my baby with "perfume. But the pitch claimed that this practice has been going on for while. Go figure what I know huh.

 photo mustelababyperfume.jpg
Scenting your little one has long been a popular practice in Europe and Latin America, and with new launches it is quickly catching on in the US – but perfuming isn’t just about deodorizing! It creates a bond with baby, and the scent can bring back memories in years to come.

Mustela Musti Eau de Soin Spray is ideal for baby because it is alcohol-free (won’t dry the skin), hypoallergenic, and helps skin stay moisturized with extracts of plants renowned for their softening properties. The delightful, light scent has tender aromas of flowers and fresh fruits.

Other perfumes for baby include:

  • NEW Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Enfant
  • Bonpoint Eau de Senteur
  • TOUS Baby Eau de Cologne
  • Philosophy Baby Grace Fragrance

Seems spraying babies with perfume is more wide spread then I thought. So I wanted to share this information and get some feedback. Would you perfume your baby?


Like this article? Subscribe for email updates!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder