15 Şubat 2013 Cuma

Illamasqua "I'mPerfection" Spring 2013 Preview

To contact us Click HERE

I recently attended a preview of Illamasqua’s Spring 2013 Collection called “I’mPerfection”, a play on the word “imperfection”.

 photo Illamasquamakeup.jpg
Inspired by the irregular markings on fragile bird eggs, the collection includes five new speckled nail polishes: Freckle (brown), Fragile (blue), Mottle (green), Scarce (pink) and Speckle (purple). The result is a collection of a gorgeous range of pastel and neutral shades that are the ultimate nail breakthrough art for the Spring.

I was also introduced to Illamasqua’s new Blush Up Brush. The ellipse-shaped head of the Blush Up Brush is made for applying blush in an upward stroking motion from underneath the cheekbone, in other words, 'push and spash up' instead of the typical above the cheekbone or on the apple of the cheek'.

To read more about the Illamasqua "I'mPerfection" Spring 2013 Preview, visit The Social Gurl: Illamasqua Makeup "I'mPerfection" Spring 2013 Collection

Written by Christina Chin, who's hip, fashionable and located in New York City.

I was invited as media to this event and received a gift bag. No other compensation was received. Views expressed are always 100% my own.

Posted in: Beauty, Event, GuestWriter

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder