21 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Preschool self dressing - Wordless Wednesday

To contact us Click HERE

For the past few weeks, I've allowed my son more independence. I let him do as much as he can on his own in different areas....like getting dressed.....without my help. This naturally leads to some very interesting "styling" on his part

 photo 021913emf.jpg
One morning my son chose a white t-shirt, sweat pants (that he wore backwards) and one boot as his outfit of choice to go to school. One boot?!

While I was impressed that he put on his boot on the right foot, I suggested it was a good idea to wear the other boot.....and a bit more clothing.

Does your child dress themselves? Do they make good fashion choices?


Like this article? Subscribe for email updates!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner

Posted in: Blog, WordlessWed

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder