22 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Energizer & Crayola Power the Creativity Event #PowerCreativity

To contact us Click HERE

A few days ago I was invited to attend the Energizer and Crayola "Power the Creativity" event held at Apple Seeds!

Energizer and Crayola Power the Creativity Promotion
While I learned the latest news from Energizer and Crayola, my son joined other kids and spent playing with Energizer battery-powered Crayola toys. The latest toys from Crayola inspire creative play by having the kids make drawings from light. The toys are very cool and high tech but I wondered how long the batteries in them would last during prolong playing.

Then I learned about Energizer Max batteries with Power Seal Technology. These batteries hold their power for up to 10 years on the shelf! Which means you don't have to worry as much that the batteries in your kids toys or the one in the kitchen draw losing power.

This is especially important as we go into the holiday gifting time. No parents wants to explain to their child that the batteries they need for their new toy doesn't work because it's been in the kitchen draw too long. No parent!

Photobucket
Speaking of toys, I also learned that when you buy specially marked packs of Energizer MAX AA-16 and AAA-16 batteries, you can save up to $20 on select Crayola products! Just look for coupons inside participating Crayola products including:

  • Crayola Digital Light Designer
  • Crayola Sketcher Projector
  • Crayola Light-Up Tracing Pad
  • Crayola Glow Book or Glow Dome
  • Any Crayola® Color Wonder® Product

Energizer also has Flameless Wax Candles, which are great because they are safe to use around children, pets, and leave no soot or mess. You can enjoy the feel and look of candles without worrying about a real flame and fire.

My son and I had a fun time at the Energizer & Crayola. I like that the new line of toys lets children use their imagination and creative skills in play. And with the Energizer Max batteries with Power Seal Technology, I can rest assured that children, like my son, can enjoy and let their imagination run wild for a long time.

To learn more about Energizer, visit - http://www.energizer.com
Like Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/Energizer

Please Note: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Energizer. I attended an event and received a promotional item to thank me for my participation. Views expressed are always 100% my own.

Posted in: Event

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder