9 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Micro Chargers Loop Track Toy Review

To contact us Click HERE


With so much time spent inside during Hurricane Sandy, my son had the treat of helping me "review" some toys. One that recently came for review was the Micro Chargers Loop Track. I first learned about this toy during BlogHer and then again during Time to Play. The idea is to charge-up the micro collectible race-car and let it loose to do tricks or race against another micro car. Little boys are going to love this.

Micro Chargers Loop Track
So setting up our Micro Chargers Loop Track wasn't very hard. Especially when I had the "help" of my son. Once I figured out how to connect the tracks together using special "arrows", the track was ready in under 30 mins.

The Loop Track came with one micro racecar and it's charger. As you can see from the photo of my son holding them, the race car really is tiny. The Loop Track itself is very long so make sure you have enough room for it before setup and playtime.

Ready to see how our Micro Chargers Loop Track setup worked? Check out the video below

As you can see in the video the racecar is micro but fast! I did have to figure out the charging time (about 8 seconds) but once I did, the micro car kept going for a good amount of time before my son had to recharge. Which was a simple process to teach him. Micro Chargers Loop TrackOne very cool feature that I LOVED is that the micro charger doubles as a storage container for the micro car when playtime is over. I wont have to go looking for the micro car the next time my son wants to play. I REALLY like that feature. In addition to individually packaged Micro Chargers cars and launchers, the line includes 3 track sets that kids can connect to configure the ultimate race track (tracks are also compatible with other leading brands). Kids can choose from

  • The Loop Stunt Track, which features a gravity-defying loop.
  • The Jump Race Track, where micro racers must gain enough speed to clear the daunting jump.
  • The Time Track, a track with four built-in chargers for the ultimate race challenge against friends.
The Micro Chargers line is available at Toys“R”Us® and other select toy retailers nationwide. To learn more visit - http://www.microchargers.comPlease Note: I received a product sample for review purpose. No other compensation was received. Any personal views expressed are always 100% my own.

Posted in: Review, Toys

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder